Monday, July 5, 2010

Greene Street Installment

Living room update:

Before:
Living Room

After:
living2

Where I spend most of my life (when I'm not deep cleaning, running [really fast], or helping the needy):
my corner

I told Android I only wanted to decorate with flowers and the colors white, yellow and orange -- because my life is sad without those things:
vase

And finally, why living in an old restored home isn't always as cool as it seems -- because this is what happens when I wash the dishes:
toilet

I guess I should be thankful -- it's like cleaning two things at once.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Your place looks GREAT. Where did you get that great chair? Oh and I have to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. Keep the posts coming.

Amanda said...

I love it. So fresh ;)

lyndsey said...

Ash -- I think that chair is from Ross or TJMaxx. Maxxinista!

Karyn said...

And by living room, you mean my bedroom? Breathtaking.

The Finch's said...

Very gorgeous how you decorated! Seems like such a refreshing place to live!!! Love all the sunlight coming through the windows.

Kell said...

Oh my goodness your house is so beautiful! I wish I had that kind of eye for design.

Kayla said...

Beautiful. According to feng shui orange and yellow promote peace and well-being. Good choice. :)